The water pumping windmill is a simple, efficient design.
- The blades, also known as sails, of the windmill wheel catch the wind which turns the rotor.
- The wheel assembly is attached to a hub assembly by long arms.
- The hub assembly drives a geared mechanism that converts rotary motion to an up-and-down motion.
- That up-and-down motion drives a long sucker rod, also known as a pump rod, up and down inside of a pipe in the well.
- Attached to the end of the pipe is a cylinder with a sealed plunger going up and down inside that forces the water up the pipe.
- Each upstroke pulls water into the cylinder.
- On the downstroke, a check valve in the bottom won’t let the water be pushed out, so the water is forced up the pipe with the next upstroke.
Order your genuine Aermotor Windmill today.
Always 100% Made In America!
Complete Windmill - complete windmills include the Wheel and Tail assembly. Towers, stub towers and platforms are purchased separately.
Genuine Aermotor Windmills. The One and Only.