- Pump Filled Tanks The PumpBuddy valve is an inlet control device which allows for variable minimum and maximum water level settings within a water tank when filling from a pump.
- Rain Harvesting as a backup water supply control valve, in the event of demand exceeding rainfall
Features and Benefits
- High volume water inlet control device.
- Adjustable water levels saves electricity & increases pump life
- Full on, full off
- No float switches, no power required (Pump requires pressure switch)
- Less parts = Less problems
- Long tail available, no tank fittings