Careers at Aermotor
A great team.
A great place to work.
A great opportunity.
At Aermotor Windmill we take great pride in our team. Who they are, what they accomplish and the products they manufacture on a daily basis. Our team is a group of experienced and dedicated employees with a commitment to upholding our core values of exceptional quality and service and pride in American craftsmanship.
And we're searching for just the right person to add to this incredible team.
Job Opportunity: Sales Manager
The Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing all activities associated with marketing and sales including managing sales, customer acquisition, meeting revenue targets and maximizing sales team potential. Must be a hands-on leader with a proven track record of success and ability to motivate teams. Prior experience in electric submersible pumps, windmills, and related accessories a plus.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands Aermotor’s customer base and strong brand presence.
- Achieve growth and meet sales goals by successfully managing the sales team.
- Deepen relationships with existing dealer base and expand national dealer network through strategic marketing.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors in both a wholesale and retail environment.
- Establish competitive product prices by monitoring manufacturing costs, competition, and industry supply and demand. Review and adjust pricing as necessary to maintain price competitiveness and profitability.
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports to corporate management along with realistic forecasting.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and contributing to professional organizations.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team while promoting collaboration, innovation, and excellence throughout the organization.
- Communicate values, strategies, and objectives; assign accountabilities; plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Maintain positive work environment where teammates are encouraged to contribute and thrive.
For inquiries or to submit a resume, please email Andrew Swartz at firstname.lastname@example.org.